Sunday, December 9, 2007

Day 28, Fallen Leaf


Day 28, Fallen Leaf, originally uploaded by solostandfound.

On a walk today, I was lamenting the lack of fall color that we get here in California. Especially when you compare our fall to that of anywhere back east. There is no explosion of color. I don't rack leaves. My kids would have none of it, and they pointed out the color that I was apparently missing.

I have read that good floral shots are many times best lit by the sun from behind. As I looked at the few leaves that had fallen, brown and dead, I saw this one lit up by the setting sun.

I think this came out well. Tomorrow, pics from the church Christmas party. I just need to finish with the post production.

Thanks for looking.

_________________________

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.002 sec (1/640)
Aperture:f/5.6
Focal Length:55 mm
ISO Speed:800
Exposure Bias:0/3 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment