Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Day 30, Park Play Set


Day 30, Park Play Set, originally uploaded by solostandfound.

A little abstract style today. I took my girls to the park and while they played with their friends, I shot a little. I like some of the shots that I got. I will make this into two days since there are a few that I like. Two days with out takes.

This is a spiral latter that they kids can climb up or down to get to a part of the play set. I laid on my back and shot up to get this.  The next one is the circular slide.  I also shot the floor at one side, a punched piece and the rack style floor on the other side.  It is always interesting to me to see these objects for their color and shape instead of their purpose.  It gives them a different spin when you see the patterns and not the floor.  

As always, thanks for looking and the EXIF data for the main shot is below.

Park Play Set, Slide

Park Play Set, Floor Grate

Park Play Set, Floor Grate

________________________________________________

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.04 sec (1/25)
Aperture:f/14
Focal Length:53 mm
ISO Speed:800
Exposure Bias:0/3 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment